Starting at $20- 30/hr Based on direct experience.
2+ years of recent and related experience in a RF/microwave manufacturing environment. Electronics training equivalent to two years tech school or military technical training a plus.
- Production test, alignment and calibration of electronic and/or microwave systems and subassemblies.
- MUST have experience in tuning solid-state power amplifiers and microwave upconverter assemblies.
- Will tune and test microwave RF sub-systems including power amplifiers and upconverters
- Will work from procedures, schematics, diagrams and written and verbal descriptions.
- Will perform routine testing, tuning and troubleshooting functions.
- Will perform moderately complex to complex operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment to ensure conformance with final product specs.
Equipment: oscilloscopes, DVM, signal generators, network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, power meters.
Must be able to work with small hand tools and have the ability to work under a microscope for extended lengths of time. Requires the ability to sit or stand at a work bench for extended periods of time. Requires knowledge of soldering techniques, color codes, component ID and production prints. May be required to lift up to 25lbs.
Must be able to read, understand and follow written and verbal instructions in the English language. Must be able to write clear descriptions of problems found during test procedures.
Please contact Infinity Staffing – Gilroy at 408-767-2904