$15 – $20 per hour
- Drive tank truck to and from work shop and job sites.
- Operate vacuum pump and hose to load and unload truck.
- Perform pre-trip and post trip inspection of truck.
- Complete daily paperwork.
- Comply with all safety procedures and DOT requirements.
- Organization skills
- Safety Oriented
- Team player
- Work and Drive on off road construction conditions
- Work around heavy equipment
- Occasional lifting and pulling requirements up to 80 pounds
- Work in all weather conditions
- Shift and Weekend work
- One year Mandatory/Verifiable
- CDL Class A or B
- Non-CDL Class C – ok
- Tanker Endorsement