To provide a clean and welcoming environment for the guests / members of Cordevalle.
- Clean and maintain all service areas on guest rooms, ensuring hotel’s standards of cleanliness.
- Prepare rooms for arrivals and showrooms.
- Deliver and retrieve items requested by the Guests and Supervisors.
- Demonstrate teamwork by cooperating and assisting staff as needed.
- Stocking and inventory of supplies.
- Communicate effectively with guests, staff and supervisors.
- Provide value added service to guests by doing whatever is reasonable and possible to meet or exceed guest expectations.
- Under variable temperature.
- Under variable noise levels.
- Outdoors / indoors.
- Around chemicals
- Around bio-hazards.
- Fluency in English and Spanish language.
- Ability to count.
- Ability to:
- Perform job functions with to details, speed and accuracy.
- Prioritize and organize.
- Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
- Follow directions thoroughly.
- Understand guest’s service needs.
- Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Previous experience in cleaning public buildings.
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling.
- Experience in hospitality industry in similar position.
- Previous guest relations training.
- Exert physical effort in transporting (50 pounds).
- Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies / service procedures / standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment.
- Anticipate guests’ needs respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy to guest inquiries accurately.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Be familiar with all hotel services / features and local attractions / activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Ensure security of any assigned keys and radio.
- Review assignment sheet and update completed assignments. Check with Manager and Supervisor for additional assignments throughout the shift.
- Organize work duty priorities.
- Separate recyclable items and place in designated containers.
- Review assigned area and complete general removal of any trash or debris in guest rooms.
- Clean designated areas with proper chemicals, tools and equipment.
- Clean ceiling fans / air vents and grills.
- Guest room patios and pathways.
- Clean windows / garden windows/ glass door / entrance door
- Refill the mini bar, clean the refrigerator inside and outside.
- Storage closet, clean and organized, ( rollaway / crib/ cushions).
- Inspect condition of all furniture for tears, rips and stain and report damages to supervisor.
- Dust and polish all wood work.
- Remove all dust, debris and foreign particles from upholstered furniture, including crevices and under cushions.
- Dust pictures, frames, mirrors, fire extinguisher boxes, exit signs, air vents.
- Clean all lamps, light fixtures and light switches: check for proper working condition.
- Remove dust, spots and smears from windows, frames and ledges: wash windows as assigned
- Remove dust, grease and smears from house / public phones and reposition properly.
- Remove stains, scuff marks and dust from baseboards, ledge and corners.
- Polish all metal surfaces.
- Empty trash containers, ashtrays and ash urns in public areas.
- Remove trash : debris and cobwebs from patios.
- Turn Over any lost and found items to the supervisor.
- Empty vacuum cleaner bags, replace and clean machines.
- All other duties as required.