8AM-5PM Mon-Fri some OT required
Professional accounting firm in Hollister, CA is seeking a Staff Accountant to become a part of our experienced team of financial professionals. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our clients, and provide exceptional customer service to our clients.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields – 2 Years minimum
- BA in Accounting preferred; AA in Accounting will be accepted with Experience
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools such as QuickBooks
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Resume Required
We are committed to being the leading CPA firm on the Central Coast, and with offices in Monterey, Salinas, and Hollister, our firm reaches across industries to help individuals and companies by providing world-class accounting, business advising, and tax services. If you share our professional vision and seek to build a respected, evolving career path with a positive, high quality CPA firm, then please consider applying.
Please contact the Hollister Office for additional information (831)638-0360