- SMT Operator, 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
General Job Description/ Responsibilities, the candidate must be able to:
- Setup, operate, and maintain the Fuji AIM and AIMEX III equipment.
- Setup, operate, and maintain a DEK Horizon screen-printer.
- Verify placed components on the board for their alignment, polarities, description, and part numbers. Read / verify the values of the part.
- Work with pre-reflow product for inspection as listed above.
- Use microscope for printed solder or solder joint verification. Check the quality of solder joints after reflow and verify for proper flow.
- Communicate with technicians.
- Clean and maintain work area.
Candidate Requirements, the candidate must have:
- High school diploma/ equivalent or higher education.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of how to use computers in assembly environment, including MS Word and Excel.
- Understanding of IPC requirements for PCB assembly.
- 1 year+ experience as SMT Operator, with working knowledge to perform all mentioned duties.