Starting Pay Rate: $17.00/hr
Shift: Monday- Friday (Some Saturdays)
Shipping and Receiving Responsibilities:
- Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies.
- Collaborates and communicates with logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
- Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
- Promptly unloads trucks and deliveries and sorts and stocks receivables.
- Maintains an accurate log sheet of daily moves, scanning inventory, and counting accurately.
- Engages with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
- Provides additional backup support for shipping and receiving departments.
Shipping and Receiving Qualifications/Skills:
- Scanning and sorting incoming and outgoing stock
- Forklift Experience
- Receiving, stocking, and stacking
- Pulling, packing, and loading
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Able to work independently and within a team
English and Resume Required
Please contact Infinity Staffing – Gilroy at 408-767-2904.