Shift & Pay Rate:
$15.50/ Hr.: 5:00am- 1:30pm Mon. Fri. Some Sat. and OT May be required
$16.25/Hr.: 1:00pm-9:30pm Mon. Fri. Some Sat. and OT May be required
$16.50/Hr.: 9:00pm- 5:30am Mon. Fri. Some Sat. and OT May be required
1 yr. of Manufacturing Experience (preferred)
You will be responsible for operating machines used in the coating and preparing of advanced composite materials processing. All available shifts. Must pass a background check and drug test.
Repair, install and adjust industrial machinery and pipeline distribution systems
Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment
Preparation (wrapping and labeling) of the product for processing, loading and unloading product from the equipment.
Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
Recognizes equipment and product problems, notifies Lead/Supervisor and or troubleshoots in order to achieve optimum production levels.
Previous experience in machinery or other related fields
Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
Must be able to communicate clearly (written and verbally) in English
Ability to handle physical workload
Must be capable of lifting up to 40 lbs.
– Strong mechanical aptitude
– Must be able to communicate clearly (written and verbally) in English
– Ability to convert U.S. standard & metric units
– Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions for machine operation
– Able to work and communicate as a team
– Maintain work areas in a neat, orderly and safe manner
– Must be capable of lifting up to 40 lbs
– Detailed-oriented and safety-conscious individuals
– Able to use basic mechanical, alignment tooling (i.e. wrenches, screw drivers, leveler, rulers, etc)
– Excellent attendance; ability to work overtime, weekends and off shifts as required
High School Diploma or equivalent
When applying for this post, please make sure to submit your registry for Gilroy office location or please call 408-767-2904.