Office Manager 60k-65k a year Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
As an Office Manager, you will perform a variety of duties including coordination of various business unit activities, maintaining cash control, payroll, various data entry duties and human resources administration/benefits for personnel. You will coordinate routine office duties to include data entry, associate files, record retention, and support documentation. Other duties include coordinating associate events, monthly and annual business reports as well as handling the POS system, camera system and digital signage.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as bookkeeping, preparation of payrolls, personnel, information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services.
- Interviews, hires, and onboards new employees.
- Manages payroll, attendance tracking, disciplinary process,
- Maximizes office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
- Researches and develops resources that create timely and efficient workflow.
- Establishes uniform correspondence procedures and style practices.
- Formulates procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Plans office layout, develops office budget, and initiates cost reduction programs.
- Reviews clerical and personnel records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Prepares activities reports for guidance of management.
- Coordinates activities of various clerical departments or workers within department.
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned.
- 3 years of administrative and clerical experience in an office, hotel, corporate environment, etc. with responsibility for supervising other employees.
- 2 years of Human Resource experience, may run concurrently with the above.
- Thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures.
- Working knowledge of processes and systems including financial reporting.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance