You will work with rotary grinders, surface grinders, manual mills / lathes, and CNC mills from setup to operation to produce parts and tools.
$23-25 Am Shift
English and resume required
- Read Blueprints, tooling and set up instructions and standard charts for specifications
- Set-up, edit and run all facets of work assigned
- Provide technical assistance, guidance and instruction to operators and lower level machinist as required
- Inspect and measure parts to maintain statistical process controls charts
- Monitor machine operation to detect malfunctions and adjust machine controls as needed
- Test operation of tool to ensure proper function and performance
- Ensure company procedures and “best machine practices” are being followed and are always in place
- Perform additional related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years of CNC Mill experience
- Experience using shop tools such as and not limited to mics, depth gages, calipers, indicators, etc.
- Problem-solving abilities and safety knowledge a must
- Aptitude to work in a team environment with ability to plan and achieve goals