Starting at $19.00-$25.00/hr. DOE
(1) Day Shift & (3) Night Shift
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, replacing belts, chains and sprockets.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Assemble production machinery which includes setting and aligning:
- Bearings, Shafts, Belts, Gears, Sprockets, Chain, Knives
- Lubricates and cleans parts
- Forklift Experience
- Resume Required
Please contact Infinity Staffing Hollister at 831-68-0360