Starting Pay DOE
Summary: Responsible for the construction, maintenance and repair of electric power lighting and communication systems of buildings, factories and transportation equipment. Maintains an orderly work area and assists inventory control as needed. Must ensure that Good Manufacturing Practices Policies (GMP’s), Safety, and Health Hazard Analysis and Critical Control (HACCP) procedures are being followed at all times.
• Wiring and installation of equipment and fixtures such as motors, generators, switches, circuit breakers, and fuse boxes
• Installs/troubleshoots electrical, electronic and pneumatic power/control systems from blueprints/schematics.
• Installing, programming, and troubleshooting PLC control Systems.
• Inspects wiring and fixtures for conformance to company specifications or local electrical codes.
• Inspect motors, switches, junction boxes, switch panels, circuit breakers, transformers, fuse panels, lighting, heating and power circuits. Make preventive and running repair and corrections
• Requires demonstrable competences with diagnostics, maintenance and troubleshooting, algebra, geometry and reading of diagrams and schematics.
• High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required and a completion of a four-year electrical apprenticeship program or 5 years of industrial electrical experience.
• Requires the ability to read, write and comprehend English fluently; bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
• Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen.
• Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
• 401(k) Roth
• Company paid Life and AD&D insurance
• Numerous other voluntary products available