Starting at $17- $30/ Hr. DOE.
Shift: Mon-Fri. PM Shift 4/10 2:30pm- 1:00am
We are currently seeking operators and machinists, at all experience levels, for CNC Vertical Mill and Screw Machine operation and set-up.
Willing to provide on-the-job training to entry level applicants. Good candidates may have experience, either work or hobby, demonstrating mechanical aptitude (such as prior manufacturing experience in a related field, or working on cars/bikes/other machines as a hobby), or demonstrate a strong work ethic and interest in starting a new career path in machining.
Operator qualifications and job duties include:
- Ability to read drawings and identify part dimensions.
- Ability to inspect own work with a variety of standard measuring instruments and correct as needed to meet specifications.
- Manual parts deburring and polishing is required.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and accurately track work within the company data collection system.
Candidates with more experience, including complex set-ups and programming, are encouraged to apply.
Experienced machinist qualifications include:
- Preferred 5 to 8 years CNC milling experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of blueprint reading and understanding of GD&T.
- Experience with Gibbscam (preferred) or other form of CAD cam.
- Experience with Fanuc, Siemans, and Mitsubishi controls a plus, must be able to edit code.
- Ability to work with close tolerances as tight as +/-.0001.
- Firm understanding of milling tools and ability to determine appropriate feed and speed.
- Experience maintaining machinery and work centers through preventative maintenance programs.
- Experience with inspection and CMM operation or programming a plus.
Full time employment is offered, with day and swing shifts available, ability to alternate is a plus. This position is a contract to hire permanent position. Once hire on employee will be offered company benefits including vacation, holidays, medical, dental/vision and 401k options.
Reliability and dependability are a must with the ability to work efficiently.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and demonstrable performance.