Starting at $20-$22/hr Monday through Friday 8AM – 5PM
The Leasing Agent I/COS is directly responsible for marketing and leasing the property. The Leasing Agent is also responsible for providing resident relations services.
- Assists in Developing and implementing marketing plan and creation of advertisements
- Provides Property Tours, Shows Model Unit
- Logs all Traffic, completes Follow-up, Processes Rental Application and Prepares Lease
- Collects Deposit, Conducts Unit Inspection
- Conducts Market Survey of Competition
- Participates in Property Inspections, Move in/Move out, Aids Residents with move out process
- Participates in re-certification process
- 1+ Year of Related Apartment Leasing Experience/COS experience
- MS Office knowledge and Intermediate Skills
- Knowledge of Affordable Housing
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIREMENTS
Company conducts criminal background checks on all candidates who have received a conditional job offer. Once you have receive such an offer, you will be required to submit and pass our criminal background requirements. Please be advised that certain roles may also require fingerprinting due to legal requirements. If onsite housing is a requirement of the position, any household members over 18 years of age who will be living onsite with the candidate must also undergo a criminal background check and tenant screening. Satisfactory completion of background check and fingerprinting requirements is a requirement of employment for this company.
This company offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan with company match. We also offer a generous vacation accrual, holiday schedule and work schedule flexibility.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
High School or better.
1 year: Apartment Leasing or COS experience
Please contact Infinity Staffing Morgan Hill at 408-779/7100.