Laboratory Technician – Starting at $15.50/hr. – $16.50/hr. Must be able to work all shifts/open availability.
- Collect of products samples from applicable production areas as required.
- Conduct product testing using various methods and equipment to measure against established specification requirements.
- Clearly and accurately document product test results as required.
- Assist Lab Leads and/or Micro Technician with special sample collection, environmental sample collection and special testing as needed.
- Keep lab utensils, equipment and work area clean and organized.
- Notify management of potential food safety or safety issues as required.
Minimum requirements: High School Diploma or GED.
Must have attention to detail while performing repetitious activities. Ability to operate quality/lab related testing equipment and utensils. Ability to comprehend and comply with all company and plant procedures and programs. Communicating effectively with all levels. Work in extreme temperature conditions, including hot, cold, rain, wind, etc. Able to wear all job specific Personal Productive Equipment (PPE), including hair coverings, hearing protection, safety glasses, bump cap, work boots.
Please contact Infinity Staffing – Los Banos at 209-710-9515