Starting at $35/hr. Monday-Friday 7am-4pm. Must be open to O/T.
Location: Northern California – Client Job Sites / Corporate Office
Reports to company owner/president
Will verify compliance, including by visual inspection and random interviews with workers Construction Project Safety Protocols at our client’s job sites, company offices and field sites.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The JSAS will provide written assessments identifying any failures to comply with Safety protocols and work with our client’s designated Safety Compliance Officers to develop and implement any remediation plans, if needed.
Reporting to county agencies, as required.
Responsible for company safety practices and meetings.
Update and maintain Injury Illness and Prevention Program.
Other duties, as assigned.
- OSHA-30 certification
- First-aid training (within the past two years)
- Valid Driver’s License and Acceptable Driving Record
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient with tablet computer and smart phone
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks with high quality results.
- Ability to regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Ability to handle issues with diplomacy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, responsible, and reliable.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.