Starting at $18-$22/hr Monday though Friday 8AM – 5PM Temp-to-Hire for the right candidate.
The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with the HR management team in supporting HR and organizational functions. The Human Resources Coordinator will act as the liaison between HR, employees and managers, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: HR administrative support, HR record maintenance, meeting and calendar maintenance, and employee services. This position also supports the Senior Director of Corporate Services with project related activities, including minuting, project scheduling (PMO) and assistance in creating communications and presentations as assigned.
The Human Resources Coordinator will provide high level administrative and technical support for the HR management team as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*:
- Organize and provide effective, timely human resources support to HR Director and HR management team; assist with projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Assist as needed in all functional areas of human resources.
- Collect and maintain data utilizing appropriate technology to manage information; create and audit statistical and informational reports on HR matters using a variety of formats.
- Represent HR on various internal committees, task forces, and cross functional meetings within SAI.
- Consult with internal and external customers regarding various HR activities and transactions; trouble shoots HR related issues.
- Serve as HR point-of-contact for employees for company headquarter relocation process (H24). Provides day-to-day assistance and support to employees regarding the application of relocation policies, guidelines, benefits and procedures.
- Assist with temporary and permanent employee recruitment as needed
- Serve as custodian of records for all personnel‐related files and records. Create and maintain electronic interactive database of all personnel‐related records.
- Provide back-up services to receptionist and other office service functions.
- Assist with HR event planning including recreational events and training activities.
- Must have strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Must have ability to accurately collect and analyze information and data.
- Must have ability to handle data with confidentiality.
- Must have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Must be very detail-oriented and have excellent number aptitude.
- Must have demonstrated skill and experience in the use of HRIS systems and have an understanding of HR data metrics, processes and tools.
- AA or BS/BA in related subject required.
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
- Minimum six years administrative experience required.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work at a computer terminal and on a computer keyboard for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work extended hours if necessary.
Please contact Infinity Staffing Morgan Hill at 408-779-7100