General Labor (Wine Industry) Starting at $15.47/hr. – $16.75/hr. DOE. (6am-6pm or 6pm–6am)
- Under close supervision, the temporary general cellar technician performs general crush and wine processing duties. Operates cellar equipment.
- Keeps accurate records and ensures work procedures are conducted in a safe and efficient manner.
- Executes cleaning and sanitation steps to of tanks, transfer lines and equipment. Assembly of basic pump and hose lines.
- Ensures critical steps for receiving and shipment of domestic and international loads that maintain quality and customer demands.
- Monitors multiple assignments, assist skilled technicians as necessary.
- Physical (must be able to lift 50 LBS) able to stand or walk for periods of time. Not afraid of heights and able to work in a hot weather condition.
Minimum Requirements: High School Diploma or GED. Basic math skills and ability to multitask.
- Great benefits once hired on!
Please contact Infinity Staffing- Los Banos at 209-710-9515