NIGHT SHIFT – Starting at $14.50/hr. (50 hrs./wk. – Mon-Sat 4pm-2:30am)
- Recognize, set-up, and operate hand & power tools common to the welding trade
- MIG welding components meeting PCS aesthetic & strength standards
- Identify & place structural steel shapes in accordance with customer approved drawings
- Perform weld processing operating within a .030 degree tolerance for measuring & cutting
- Utilize measuring instruments including: straight edges, combination squares, tape measure, levels, rulers, etc.
- Examine work pieces for defects and measure work pieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications
- Resume Required
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNDER HOLLISTER LOCATION OR CALL US AT 831-638-0360.