Fabricator (Days) – Pay DOE (54 hrs./wk. – Mon-Thurs 6AM-4:30PM, Fri 6AM-3:30PM, & Sat 6AM-11AM)
- Recognize, set-up, and operate hand & power tools common to the welding trade
- MIG welding components meeting PCS aesthetic & strength standards
- Identify & place structural steel shapes in accordance with customer approved drawings
- Perform weld processing operating within a .030-degree tolerance for measuring & cutting
- Utilize measuring instruments including: straight edges, combination squares, tape measure, levels, rulers, etc.
- Examine work pieces for defects and measure work pieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications
- Resume Required
Once hired perm, company offers medical, dental, vision, 401K, ESOP- Employee Stock Options, HRA-Health Reimbersment, On the job Training.
Please contact Infinity Staffing Services – Hollister at 831-638-0360