Starting at $70K-$90K/yr. (54 hrs./wk. – Mon-Sat 6:00AM-4:30PM)
- Responsible for assisting the EHS manager with developing, implementing, managing, and providing oversight of Roeslein’s EHS programs and procedures both domestically and internationally in manufacturing and construction settings.
- Assist in planning and implementing safety policies and procedures with local, state, & federal EPA/ OSHA rules and regulations
- Associate degree or greater in accredited Safety, Engineering, or a related field is highly desired.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in EHS related field.
- Please see Job Description for Additional Details
- Resume Required