Pay Rate: $17.00- $28.00/ Hr. DOE
English and resume required
Shift: Monday- Friday (Some Saturdays)
– 2+ years of recent and related experience in a RF/microwave manufacturing environment.
– Electronics training equivalent to two years tech school or military technical training a plus.
– Production test, alignment and calibration of electronic and/or microwave systems and subassemblies.
– MUST have experience in tuning solid-state power amplifiers and microwave upconverter assemblies.
– Will tune and test microwave RF sub-systems including power amplifiers and Upconverters
– Will work from procedures, schematics, diagrams and written and verbal descriptions.
– Will perform routine testing, tuning and troubleshooting functions.
– Will perform moderately complex to complex operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment to ensure conformance with final product specs. Equipment: oscilloscopes, DVM, signal generators, network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, power meters.
– Must be able to work with small hand tools and have the ability to work under a microscope for extended lengths of time.
– Requires the ability to sit or stand at a work bench for extended periods of time. Requires knowledge of soldering techniques, color codes, component ID and production prints.
– May be required to lift up to 25lbs.
– Must be able to read, understand and follow written and verbal instructions in the English language.
– Must be able to write clear descriptions of problems found during test procedures