Starting at $21/hr
Function: Performing all aspects of duties related to Customer Service including but not limited to Customer Returns, Data Entry etc.
Responsible for acting as a liaison between Internal, External Customers of JMSR.
Reports to: Customer Support Operations Supervisor
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Duties include the following (and other related duties as assigned)
- Deals directly with external or internal Customers providing superior service.
- Analyzes requests, provides information requested or ascertains to direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Analyzes transactions, reconciles customer accounts, corrects records, and adjusts errors.
- Traces status of orders through Shipping Department utilizing World Ship/UPS/FedEx search engines.
- Resolves customers and Sales Admins with questions related to orders, takes replacement orders as needed.
- Responds to external or internal customers’ requests via email, Dashboard, telephone or mail.
- Prepares Return Materials Authorization (RMA) and forwards preliminary paperwork to Returns and Replacements.
- Organizes workflow to meet customer time frames.
- Keeps records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Records details of inquiries, comments and complaints from Customers.
- Provides feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Physical and Environmental Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk to various departments frequently, sit for long periods of time, lift boxes frequently. Must be able to lift up to 30lbs. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- 3+ years related experience. High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency in the use of software applications, databases, spreadsheets, word processing required.
- Detail oriented and the ability to work accurately is essential.
- Ability to multi task and manage numerous activities.
- Interpersonal skills-ability to work in a Team Environment.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Accounts/Invoices reconciliation capabilities.
- Experience with MAS 500 a plus.
For schedules about this position or any other questions, please contact Infinity Staffing Morgan Hill at 408-779-7100