Fast Growing Company in Morgan Hill, CA is looking for a TA Lab Chemist/Engineer. If you feel that your background meets the requirements please apply today!!
- Support all Thermal Analysis Lab activities and related projects
- Perform lab mixes of new and resin systems as directed
- Assist with mechanical and chemical tests of resins and composites
- Ability to run analytical and mechanical testing equipment
- Recording of experimental results (lab book, computer files)
- Strong mechanical aptitude and technical skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly (written and verbally) in English
- Previous experience in technical, lab or academic working environment preferred
- Must be able to keep accurate records of all work performed in the lab
- Previous database use preferred
- Bachelor degree of a scientific discipline, either in Material Science or Chemistry (Preferred),
- Familiarity with basic computer programs
What to do Next:
Please reply to this posting with your resume attached as a Word Document. If your resume is selected, be prepared for an internal interview as soon as possible, so that we can assess your skills and experience. APPLY TODAY!