Well-Know company in San Jose, Ca has an immediate need for TA Lab Chemist/Engineer (Entry Level).
- Support all Thermal Analysis Lab activities and related projects
- Perform lab mixes of new and resin systems as directed
- Perform lay up and cure of composites following specific procedural designs.
- Assist with mechanical and chemical tests of resins and composites
- Ability to run analytical and mechanical testing equipment
- Recording of experimental results (lab book, computer files)
- Strong mechanical aptitude and technical skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly (written and verbally) in English
- Previous experience in technical, lab or academic working environment preferred
- Must be able to keep accurate records of all work performed in the lab
- Previous database use preferred
- Bachelor degree of a scientific discipline, either in Material Science or Chemistry (Preferred)
- Familiarity with basic computer programs.
What to do next:
- Please reply to this posting with your resume attached as a Word Document. If your resume is selected, we will contact you to schedule and internal interview so we can assess your skills and experience. APPLY TODAY!