Internal Recruiter needed to support branch operations by processing applicants, assisting clients and implementing office procedures and systems. Contribute to the professionalism of Infinity Staffing by providing quality service.
- Recruit, screen, evaluate and match qualified candidates to the clients specific job order requirements to ensure client retention
- Schedule qualified applicants for appointments
- Continuously develop applicant base through recruiting, reactivating and referrals
- Contact all job recruitment events consistently
- Back up support to Business Development managers and team
- Enter applicant information into our internal system as a backup
- Maintain all records in accordance with company policy’s
- Maintain adequate supply of information for temporary associates
- Faxing, photocopying and other general office duties as necessary
- Any other projects assigned as well.
- Basic computer skills/strong computer aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish is a plus
What to do Next:
Please reply to this posting with your resume attached as a Word Document. If your resume is selected, be prepared for an internal interview as soon as possible, so that we can assess your skills and experience. APPLY TODAY!