Well-known company in Stanford is seeking an Project Manager Facilities/Construction to join their team.
- Perform the full range of project management cycle: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing. Lead projects requiring functional integration. Complete sub-project and/or stand-alone elements (or a contained project such as construction project).
- Direct development of an action plan, and estimate requirements for resources, including management, labor, materials, and time required to complete project.
- Facilitate discussions and negotiations to drive recommendation consensus within scope of responsibility.
- Develop and help execute comprehensive change management strategy and communication plan relative to project scope and stakeholders on a focused project; actively manage resistance to change.
- These elements typically delineate the project management involved at this level: Charter- charter and scoping involvement or scope definition, identify and shape scope; # of disciplines /stakeholders to manage is contained to localized department or university constituents; risk- manage and report on risks associated with projects to upper management, risk sharing is maintained between management and project manager; project complexity involves straight-forward technology applications to drive decisions; primary university relationship is at the individual faculty,department /director level; single project budget/scope accountability up to $5M; cumulative budget/scope up to $10M.
What to do next:
- Please reply to this posting with your resume attached as a Word Document. If your resume is selected, we will contact you to schedule and internal interview so we can assess your skills and experience. APPLY TODAY!