Company in Palo Alto, CA is seeking an Planner/Scheduler to join their team.
- Plan and schedule off-campus housing work orders.
- Serves as a back-up for Project Crew Planner and Scheduler.
- Plan and schedule work requests for Carpentry.
- Serves as a field quality control for Carpentry work orders.
- Provide customer coordination, support for planning and coordination of providing furniture and pertinent supplies for R&DE events.
- Purchasing and receiving of various non-stock light diffusers (covers)
- Purchasing, receiving, of window screens.
- Reconcile monthly window screen expenses and monitor the budget for appropriate spending.
- Coordinate deliveries of housekeeping supplies throughout Grad and Undergrad Housing.
- Schedule vehicles for service with Fleet garage.
- Oversee tools inventory assigned to staff and in the shop tool storage.
- Responsible for processing 18 Project Crew and Carpentry staff timesheets and leave requests.
- Create and maintain files and filing systems.
- Perform office duties including, but not limited to, handling of incoming and outgoing mail, entering data into basic tables, reports, or spreadsheets, making copies, and monitoring and ordering of office supplies.
- Carry out special projects and assignments as required
- Interacts with numerous University departments, vendors, outside contractors to manage the daily flow of work. Insures good customer relations with external and internal clients. Must know and be willing to implement University’s Affirmative Action Plan as it applies to his/her work staff.
- Manages inventories and maintains appropriate levels of operating stock; makes adjustment to minimum/maximum levels to effectively manage dollar investment and insure parts availability.
- Ensures provision of highest quality customer service to residents, co-workers, and others who contact Student Housing for assistance; understands, promulgates and successfully explains University housing policies; carries out responsibilities in a manner that contributes to customer satisfaction and confidence in the department.
- Works closely with Carpentry and PC Manager in designing, developing and maintaining in-service training for Staff and ensures periodic refresher training is conducted as required by law and department policy.
- Effectively uses current technology – e.g., Student Housing Asset Renewal Enterprise (SHARE), the Internet, departmental and University-wide databases, electronic mail, etc. – to ensure maximum productivity and timely and effective contact. Prepares and presents building maintenance and housing reports, charts and graphs.
What to do next:
- Please reply to this posting with your resume attached as a Word Document. If your resume is selected, we will contact you to schedule and internal interview so we can assess your skills and experience. APPLY TODAY!