Food Manufacturing company in Hollister, CA is seeking packaging Line Personnel work on or around the machines that package finished vegetables into corrugate containers. Responsibilities may include preparing boxes to be loaded, visually inspecting product, loading product, or stacking finished cases.
- Visually inspect finished product for any foreign material prior to entering filler.
- Visually inspect each corrugate case for damage and/or foreign material.
- Visually inspect all bag liners for damage and/or foreign material.
- Responsibly for ensuring product is being filled into the correct corrugate case.
- May be responsible for checking or verifying correct fill weight.
- May be required to seal box, apply label, and stack on pallets.
- Will perform other functions as needed or instructed by Production Supervisor.
- May be required to fill out and complete company documents.
- Notify supervisor regarding any issues that may arise on the line.
- Comply with OSHA safety and health rules.
- Required to follow posted PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Should have good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently take orders from superiors.
- Awareness of the safety and official procedures for handling products.
- Ability to effectively manage time and meet set targets and deadlines.
- Experience a plus, but not required.
- Will report to the Production or Line Supervisor.
What to do next:
- Please reply to this posting with your resume attached as a Word Document. If your resume is selected, we will contact you to schedule and internal interview so we can assess your skills and experience. APPLY TODAY!