Company in Hollister, CA is seeking a Medical transcriptionist to start working quickly.
- Listen to audio files made by physicians and other health care personnel
- Audio files must be transcribed into accurate electronic medical reports, correspondence, and administrative materials.
- Medical transcriptionist returns the electronic files to the health professionals for correction and signatures
- The medical transcriptionist must be familiar enough with the medical language to translate jargon and abbreviations to the formal form
- Excellent data entry skills
What to do next:
- Please reply to this posting with your resume attached as a Word Document. If your resume is selected, we will contact you to schedule and internal interview so we can assess your skills and experience. APPLY TODAY!