Well-known company in Hollister, CA is seeking an Medical Assistant to join their team.
- Report to clinical coordinator or practice administrator
- Perform nursing procedures under supervision of physician or physician assistant
- Assist physician and physician assistant in exam rooms
- Escort patients to exam rooms, interviews patients, measure vital signs, including weight, blood pressure, pulse, temperature, EKG, diagnostic testing (influenza, rapid strep, urinalysis) and document all information in patient’s chart
- Give instructions to patients as instructed by physician or physician assistant
- Ensure all related reports, labs and information is filed is available in patients’ medical records prior to their appointment
- Keep exam rooms stocked with adequate medical supplies, maintain instruments, prepare sterilization as required
- Take telephone messages and provide feedback and answers to patient/physician/pharmacy calls
- Triage and process messages from patients and front office staff to physicians and physician assistants
- Maintain all logs and required checks (i.e. refrigerator temperatures, emergency medications, expired medications, oxygen, cold sterilization fluid change, etc.)
- All other duties as assigned by clinical coordinator or practice administrator
What to do next:
- Please reply to this posting with your resume attached as a Word Document. If your resume is selected, we will contact you to schedule and internal interview so we can assess your skills and experience. APPLY TODAY!