Well-Known Morgan Hill company is currently seeking an Licensing Sales Coordinator. Ideal candidate will be outgoing, personable & comfortable working in an inside sales environment.
- Through training with the VP of Licensing, develop comprehensive understanding of the company’s current licensing partners and products for the Art Studio.
- Research and find licensee manufactures to dill available products, channel and territory openings for Art brand Studios portfolio of artists. Research via internet, licensing trade eletters and publications
- Prospect potential licensee manufactures and imitate partnership conversation via telephone and\or email. Utilize existing prospecting tools and/or create power-point presentations appropriate to licensee lead
- Utilizing licensing trade-shows matchmaking tools, prospect for potential licensee partners and schedule sales meetings at licensing trade shows
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills requested as a sales prospecting tool
- Adapt to an ever changing environment
What to do Next:
Please reply to this posting with your resume attached as a Word Document. If your resume is selected, be prepared for an internal interview as soon as possible, so that we can assess your skills and experience. APPLY TODAY!