Well-Known company in Hollister, CA is looking to hire a Industrial Mechanic to grow their team.
• Ensures operation of tools, machinery and equipment by performing preventive maintenance and responds to repair requests on electric motors, pneumatic tools, saws, drills, routers, conveyor systems, and other production machines.
• Troubleshoot, repair/replace electromechanical components such as servo-motors and drives, VFD controllers, 3 phase motors, and knowledge of PLC’s is a plus.
• Follows diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications
• Removes and replaces defective parts (blades, bits, belts, etc.) by dismantling devices using appropriate hand and power tools; examining defective parts to determine corrective action.
• Adjusts/calibrates functional parts using appropriate hand and power tools, and measuring devices.
• Controls downtime by informing production staff of routine preventive maintenance requirements and schedules.
• Order and/or fabricate repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
• Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Comply with OSHA safety and health rules.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree required. Associate’s degree preferred in Engineering, Electronics, Instrumentation or related field.
Must have three to five years of previous industrial maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment required, preferably in the wood shutter, cabinetry or furniture industries.
What to do Next:
Please reply to this posting with your resume attached as a Word Document. If your resume is selected, be prepared for an internal interview as soon as possible, so that we can assess your skills and experience. APPLY TODAY!