Well-known Food Manufacturing company in Hollister,CA is seeking an Food Safety and Quality Assurance technician to join their team.
- Conduct and document in process-checks for food safety and/or quality. FSQA Technician must demonstrate proficiency in using analytical instruments for:
A. PH measurements
B. Temperature readings
C. Color analysis
D. Solids, consistency and other quality attribute
- FSQA must understand and show proficiency in monitoring and documenting critical food safety checks and how they relate to HACCP, and Preventative Control based Food Safety plans. Examples of such A. checks include:
B. Metal detector checks
C. Magnet checks
D. Temperature readings
E. pH measurements
- Conduct sampling. FSQA Technicians must understand and demonstrate aseptic sampling techniques for microbiological sampling and environmental monitoring sampling.
- Pre-operational checks, including ATP swabbing.
- GMP and process area monitoring.
- Record-keeping. This includes filling out calibration, lot tracking and process monitoring paperwork.
- Level 1 and Level 2 Technicians may be required to train new hires.
A. Report any product that is out of compliance, or deviations to appropriate lead person.
B. Stop the line if there is a quality or safety issue.
C. Place product on hold if there is a quality issue.
What to do next:
- Please reply to this posting with your resume attached as a Word Document. If your resume is selected, we will contact you to schedule and internal interview so we can assess your skills and experience. APPLY TODAY!