Well-known company in South San Jose, Ca is seeking an Executive Assistant. This positions will be reporting to C-level executives.
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Overseeing administrative policies within an organization and within the office; recommending changes as appropriate.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing correspondence, including email, faxes, and snail mail.
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations.
- Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information. Record meeting discussions and provide minutes.
- Data analysis; Proficient in Access, MS Word, Excel, Outlook. Perform filtering and sorting of data, V-lookup and other functions.
- Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence.
- Prepare checks for signature and review.
- Provide clerical and general office support to other offices. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to other staff members when appropriate.
- Interact with customers when appropriate and problem solve. Document complaints and develop an appropriate course of action. Report problems to executives when they cannot be resolved for attention.
- B.S. in Management or related field
- 3+ years administrative support or executive assistance
- Problem solving ability
- C-Level support
- Advanced MS Office experience
- Bi-lingual Spanish is a must
What to do next:
- Please reply to this posting with your resume attached as a Word Document. If your resume is selected, we will contact you to schedule and internal interview so we can assess your skills and experience. APPLY TODAY!