Fast Growing company is seeking an Environmental Health and Safety Technician to join their team!!
- Conduct weekly hazardous waste inspections and monitor hazardous waste disposal.
- Load/ unload drums, cylinders, equipment from and into vans, flatbeds, and trailers using forklifts and / or pallet jacks.
- Read and understand common danger placards / labels and hazardous warning literature including site safety plans.
- Knowledge of the hazardous waste regulations.
- Awareness of compliance and safety regulations of the industry.
- Provide support with training (i.e., orientation, forklift, and crane).
- Provide support with ERT and Safety Committee meetings.
- Participate in the onsite Emergency Response Team including response to chemical spills.
- 1 year of experience
- State specific HAZWOPER certification including required refresher certificates, DOT HM-181 courses (must have copies of certificates).
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs., stoop, crawl, bend, push, pull and walk on uneven terrain or slippery conditions.
- Must be able to communicate clearly (written and verbally) in English
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Maintain work areas in a neat, orderly and safe manner
What to do Next:
Please reply to this posting with your resume attached as a Word Document. If your resume is selected, be prepared for an internal interview as soon as possible, so that we can assess your skills and experience. APPLY TODAY!