Family oriented business in San Jose is seeking a dispatcher to join their team. If you are upbeat, detailed, self-starter, dependable and problem solver, this may be the job for you.
- Schedule and dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones
- Relay work orders, messages, and information to or from work crews, supervisors, and field inspectors using telephones or two-way radios
- Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information
- Arranges shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating delivery requirements; placing and expediting orders.
- Ships items by examining items, destination, route, rate, delivery time; ordering carriers.
- Verifies items shipped by matching bills of lading; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Protects organization reputation by professional response to all customers and internal employees
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- All applicants must be over 21 Year of age
- Must have a Valid driver’s License
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Pass a background/drug screen
- Knowledge of Bay Area airports and roads.
- Be able to work flexible shift, which include nights and weekends
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish is a plus
What to do next:
- Please reply to this posting with your resume attached as a Word Document. If your resume is selected, we will contact you to schedule and internal interview so we can assess your skills and experience. APPLY TODAY!