Fast growing company located in San Jose, CA is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team.
- Continuously examine and improve processes by active participation in customer related and departmental processes/projects. Apply continuous improvement to all areas of responsibility to maximize efficiency of department as a Coordinate resolution of quality, pricing, and invoicing issues and associated internal corrective actions.
- Communicate regularly with sales and manufacturing on quotes, orders, delivery and customer Interface with production and shipping schedules to meet customer’s needs.
- Communicate information, both written and verbal, in a clear, concise and professional Position requires multi-tasking, accuracy, high degree of organization and the ability to maintain control of multiple inputs in an efficient and calm manner.
- Understand and proactively provide accurate and timely information to customers regarding their orders, schedule changes, purchase order changes, shipping information, backlog and any additional needs.
- Administer complex purchase orders/contracts according to terms and conditions, including change management and inventory management Coordinate resolution of quality, pricing, and invoicing issues and associated internal corrective actions.
- Comply with policies, procedures, Code of Business Conduct, and performance standards.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business and government regulations as part of purchase order and Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, metric to American conversions and Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
What to do next:
- Please reply to this posting with your resume attached as a Word Document. If your resume is selected, we will contact you to schedule and internal interview so we can assess your skills and experience. APPLY TODAY!