Well-known construction companies are seeking dependable, hard-working, self-starter Laborer workers to join their team.
- Perform a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor in concrete and masonry construction projects; perform manual work in preparing surfaces for concrete.
- Shovel concrete into construction area.
- Fine grade fill to grades given by foreman.
- Assist in set forms and wall panel forms.
- Maintain a clean job site: pick up all tools and equipment and secure job site each day in order to eliminate potential hazards.
- Material handling and storage.
- Load and unload trucks and haul and hoist materials.
- Ensure that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed. Bring problems to the attention of the Foreman, Safety Director or HR Manager.
- Some knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials and supplies used in concrete and masonry construction work.
- Some knowledge of first aid and applicable safety precautions.
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
- Ability to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time and perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
What to do next:
- Please reply to this posting with your resume attached as a Word Document. If your resume is selected, we will contact you to schedule and internal interview so we can assess your skills and experience. APPLY TODAY!